A Sweet Intro…
I just took these pics today of my baby boys. Tristan is eight months and Sawyer is three. Tristan can sit up by himself now and he is of course, practicing his balance on every opportunity. Sawyer is reading Tristan a book like a sweet big brother. The sweet part is really just a cover for “I will attack you when Mom isn’t looking.” Now on to my list of things I miss back home in Kentucky, USA after our move to Mexico. I think I am a little homesick.
- My handmade furniture crafted with love by my husband.
- My colorful wool rug we used in our living room.
- Our 60″ 1080p High Definition Samsung wall-mounted TV. Movies were awesome.
- My pretty colorful light I put up over my kitchen sink.
- My professional photos of our family and children that I had up all over our home.
- Sawyer sleeping in his bed, in his room. Since we moved he sleeps with his sisters.
- The blue sky and clouds I painted myself on our main bath ceiling.
- My 12 year old, fluffy kitty named Jinx. Loved that old girl.
- My beautiful, sweet Golden Retriever, Tia. A great family dog.
- Our central heat and air. It gets cold here at night. The house is chilly in the morning!
- My own washer and dryer.
- My family and friends. I love them so much and distance makes the heart grow fonder.
- Nice roads without speed bumps and pot-holes.
- Kohl’s and Dillard’s.
- Yard sales and Goodwill stores!
This morning Brad said he misses Chinese food. Thinking of the Chinese buffet across the street from our subdivision makes me hungry. Brad also misses his stuff. His tools, four-wheeler, pool table, and his big Ford F-350. And he misses hunting. For Brad it was more then the kill and the meat for our family. Hunting was a stress relief for him. He loved being in the woods.