Three Quick Reasons to Visit Palenque
The Maya site of Palenque is beautiful!
- We got lots of healthy exercise climbing up and down the pyramids.
- It was a fun historical field trip about Maya culture for the kids and the adults.
- After our workout, we played in waterfalls inside the park that cooled us off from our adventurous hike.
We had a wonderful day traveling back in time a couple of thousand years!
Family Tips for Visiting Maya Pyramids
- If you bring the kids be sure to pack water! It’s hot and they will need hydration. So will you!
- Buy a baby carrier for your little ones. We hauled Tristan up and down the pyramids in his carrier. Our 11-month-old didn’t miss a thing!
Enjoy our first Maya adventure in photos. Hopefully one day you will be able to visit this beautiful park too! Signing off, Tina
Originally posted March 31, 2014
A ridiculous amount of coffee was consumed in the process of creating this project. Add some fuel if you'd like to keep me going ;-) Gracias!