25+ things I love, not exactly in order of importance:
- When my kids smile
- Techie stuff like my laptop and tablet… geeky I know!
- Writing and being read
- Food – many, many different kinds
- Fresh, clean bed linens
- World travel and new places
- Chocolate – yum!
- Cats, big and small
- Flower Gardening
- Big, sweet dogs
- Coffee with cream and sugar
- Brad’s hugs
- Massage therapy!
- Being pregnant… I feel beautiful :-)
- Water – falls or holes or hot springs or oceans!
- Books, thrillers and adventures
- Storms and the sound of rain
- Nature and fresh air
- Animals, animals, animals – Pandas, Dolphins, Owls… all those I didn’t already list :-)
- Knowing God’s purpose for the Earth
- Helping others learn about God’s purpose
What do you love? Make a list! Are you enjoying life? I hope so! Are your priorities straight? I have a hard time keeping mine in check! But I won’t give up :-)
Think about it. It’s a good idea to look in a mirror occasionally and be honest with ourselves. Who is staring back at you? Do you like your reflection? Signing off, Tina
(Visited 249 times, 1 visits today)