Last weekend my hubby and I conquered my latest project. This one I have been planning for months and I finally put it together. I loved the baths when we bought our house. They were “sellers”. But I always have to repaint my rooms whenever we move to a new house. I think it’s mental. When I repaint my rooms it makes the house my home. We painted the main bath a cheery yellow and I painted the ceiling light blue. Then I added clouds. I was afraid I would goof it up but I am happy with the results. Here is a ceiling shot.
- Your largest cloud should be off center.
- Clouds should be free form. Paint whatever cloudy shapes flow through your mind!
- Make sure the clouds are random sizes and shapes.
- Start in the center of your cloud and work outward.
- Painting in a circle pattern worked well for me.
- Put more paint in the center and less on the edges. It’s okay for a little blue to show through on the edges.
- Get off your ladder and take a good look at your first cloud. Make needed adjustments. Don’t give up!
Time for me to play Farkle with the kiddos and then get them in bed. School tomorrow. Signing off, Tina