Seven months ago Los Gringos Locos was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Chelsea at Mommie & Wee. Thank you very much Chelsea! I truly appreciate the recognition :-) It has taken me a long time to accept the award and pass it along to a worthy blogger or two! Between a road trip from Mexico to Kentucky, a move to a new house, another move to a new house and a new city, and another road trip from Mexico to Texas, I have been overwhelmed. Things are starting to settle down again, at least as much as they can with four kids. Yea for that! Let’s move on to the VIB Award and my nominations.
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- VIB Award is shared within the blogging community to shed a little sunshine into the day of a worthy blogger.
- The rules are say thank you, show the rules, share seven facts about yourself, nominate 10 plus blogs, and follow the person who nominated you.
- That’s it! Simple right? I am going to make it even easier by nominating only five because I think ten is too much. Maybe that is bad of me but oh well ;-)
Random Facts About Myself
- I love Tres Leches. It is a fantastic Spanish dessert made with three milks. I love anything with milk or cheese, especially if it’s sweet.
- I am getting chubby around the middle. That is what happens when you let yourself go after four babies. It could also be too much milk and cheese. I am going to have to force myself to exercise for my health. I now have exercise routines tacked to my closet doors, and my exercise mat and weights within arms reach.
- I never went to school for photography. I attended one short class. The rest I learned on my own, through experience and online education. I was a wedding photographer for ten years in Kentucky, USA.
- I love Goodwill, yard sales, and consignment stores. In Mexico we don’t have these, but we do have markets that sell new and used clothes very cheap. There are many name brands. I love getting a good deal but I hate it when they try to overcharge me because I am white.
- I don’t like beer but I love a glass of red wine or a tasty mixed drink. I found a cheap Mexican box red wine that I love. Brad bought me the same brand in white and it’s nasty.
- I met my husband when I was 11. It was a love/hate relationship. He is five months younger then me. I told him I would never marry a younger man. April 4th is our 17th anniversary.
- I never knew there were so many bloggers out there. The market is overly saturated! If you want to be a blogger and go vial, be sure to bring your game on!
My Nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- Embracing The Spectrum
- A Peek Into My Paradise
- Simply LindseyLoo
- What’s On The List?
If I nominated you that means I like you, I like your blog, or I like your writing style :-) Congrats! If you are reading this be sure to check out the above bloggers and give them some blogging love. Signing off, Tina