*Disclosure: I received the letter pack from Curiosity Pack for free in exchange for a review. My opinions are always honest, and I am not required to post a positive review.
You would think it would be easy to teach ABC’s to a five-year-old… When we started homeschooling our girls they were already in 3rd and 4th grade. We didn’t have to start from the beginning! Sawyer is our first one to start with kindergarten. He is learning his numbers very well, but he struggles with his letters.
Thanks to Curiosity Pack our attempt at homeschooling a kindergartener just got easier! Visit their site to see for yourself :-)
Sawyer has several sets of ABC flashcards and the monster set in Curiosity Pack’s letter pack is his favorite. Friday morning when we went to the schoolroom for Sawyer’s lessons he actually requested his monster cards :-) He loves playing learning games and Curiosity Pack has several games you can play with their letter pack.
The letter pack includes:
- An activity book
- Alphabet card game or flashcards
- Two posters – one featuring the alphabet and the other is a hide-and-seek game and includes a dry erase marker
- An instruction sheet to help us parents figure it all out ;-)
[clickToTweet tweet=”Teach ABC’s The Easy Way with Curiosity Pack @curiositypack” quote=”Click here to share this post with your followers on Twitter. We appreciate the love :-)”]
You can teach ABC’s the easy way with Curiosity Pack because it is:
- Simple – who needs complication!?
- Cute – cute is always good, especially with kids :-)
- Colorful – a little bit of eye-candy goes a long way
- Pre-made – all you have to do is order the letter pack, surprise your kid with his gift, and teach ABC’s the easy way. Curiosity Pack makes your job a breeze!
Whenever I review a product I always take photos… I want you to see the product in action! If it works in my family, then chances are it will work in your’s too :-) Visit Curiosity Pack to take a look at their fantastic line of products.