DISCLOSURE: I received this Soufeel jewelry for free and was compensated for my time. My opinions are honest and I am not required to post a positive review.
When Soufeel contacted me about a review for a charm bracelet for my mother, I jumped on the idea. I have always loved Pandora and Soufeel, in my opinion, rivals Pandora in all ways. My parents are visiting us in Mexico and after checking out the Soufeel jewelry website I knew this bracelet would be a beautiful gift for Mom. I am greatly impressed with the quality and price of Soufeel jewelry. My mom is pretty happy with her new bracelet too :-)
I will warn you that we aren’t models and we don’t have flawless hands. We are real women, wives, moms, and daughters; and sometimes we just like to feel beautiful. A pretty piece of jewelry can do just that!
7 Reasons I Love Soufeel Jewelry
- The charms from Soufeel are .925 sterling silver.
- The charms from Soufeel can fit Pandora and Chamilia bracelets and are great quality with lower prices then Pandora or Chamilia.
- Soufeel runs clearance sales and right now they are having a After Mother’s Day Clearance Sale with 75% off.
- Soufeel offers free worldwide shipping on all orders over $50.
- Soufeel offers 365-day return and exchange guarantee.
- Soufeel offers special offers such as: free ring with orders over $59, free charm with orders over $79, and free bracelet with orders over $99.
- If you place an order with the coupon code Tina5 you will receive 5% off your Soufeel jewelry order.
[bctt tweet=”7 Reasons I Love #Soufeel Jewelry”]
Double-deck Pink Snowflake Charm
Gorgeous Crown Charm
Blue Sea Horse Charm
Soufeel Jewelry Charms Get Personal
My photos don’t do Soufeel jewelry any justice. The charms and the bracelet are simply gorgeous and for me they all have personal meaning. The earth charm was a gift from Soufeel for me personally. I love traveling as you already know if you have read my posts on Adventure & Travel. I have been looking for a travel / earth charm forever and I am so happy I found one with Soufeel.
The rest of the charms were gifts for my mom. The snowflake is because she was born and raised in Michigan, the land of lakes and snow. The photo memorable charm is a picture of me and my father. I am an only child and when my mom saw this charm she said, “Oh, my babies!” The crown charm is because I think my mom is a queen, and the seahorse charm is because my mother loves water. They were all winners :-)
If you would like to learn more about Soufeel jewelry visit them at the links below:
Signing off, Tina