DISCLOSURE: I received this product for free and was compensated for my time. My opinions are honest and I am not required to post a positive review.
- My homeschooling planner maintains our schedule. We don’t fall behind in school or chores.
- My homeschooling planner keeps us organized. We know exactly when who is supposed to be doing what :-)
- My homeschooling planner saves the kids from fighting over chores. “It’s not your turn? What does the schedule say?”
- My homeschooling planner helps us stay focused on what is important. Family, Bible ministry, school, and travel.
- My homeschooling planner reminds us when changes are past due. Ex. More Spanish, less math.
Never underestimate the importance of a homeschooling planner. My parents visited from Kentucky last month, and we moved into a new home. For the last six weeks we have lived without our homeschooling planner and all home organization went downhill fast. Insane – What My Schedule Really Looks Like is an example of one day without a schedule. If you read this you can see how crazy our life gets, rather quickly. Of course some of that can be contributed to having four children… But I can definitely tell you that organizing and planning helps keep our family happy and sane. I am very happy that we have our homeschooling planner posted on the fridge this week!
Why I Love Homeschool Planet
In April I leaped at the chance to review Homeschool Planet by Homeschool Buyer’s Co-op! I knew I would love it and I knew I needed it! Before I started using this online homeschool, (and life), planner, I was making my own weekly planner. I would use paper and pencil for easy changes, and tack it on the refrigerator. My homemade planner worked but I had to redo it a few times to keep it up-to-date. Plus sticky little fingers were always tearing at it and leaving behind dirty fingerprints. I also wanted to add more to our schedule. We live homeschool. Our daily life is unschooling homeschool. I wanted to be able to keep our homeschooling planner together with our chores, our ministry, our Bible meetings, and our travel. I could not do all this on one little paper. With Homeschool Planet I can do all this and more. That’s why I love it![bctt tweet=”5 Ways My #Homeschooling Planner Saves Our Sanity #homeschoolplanet”]
Benefits of Using Homeschool Planet
Here is a run-down of all the fantastic little perks this planner has:
- Calendar and planner personalized for everyone in your family.
- Scheduling is organized by color to distinguish your tasks.
- To-do list that I can email Brad ;-)
- Everyday I can email the schedule to each person with tasks. This can be set-up automatically.
- It’s all online. No more annoying homemade planners by Mom.
- You can print out the planner in calendar or planner mode. I can still tack it onto the fridge for the entire week!
- Missed classes? Automatically reschedule them.
- Each family member can have their own log-in if necessary.
- Create your shopping list and text it to hubby.
- Need to keep track of lessons, attendance, grading, or transcripts? All that can be done!
- There is a mobile version for all you techies out there.
- The application has widgets. I get a daily quote with mine, just for fun :-)
Where You Can Find Homeschool Planet
Online of course, and that is part of what I love about it! Everything and everyone is online these days. Even us homeschoolers! If you click on this link you will receive a 30 Day Free Trial. This online planner is reasonably priced with yearly or monthly plans but why not try it free for 30 days to make sure that it works for you? Happy planning :-) Signing off, Tina