I accept high-quality guest PHOTO posts for Los Gringos Locos. If I like your work, I will contact you ASAP. Please read my guidelines before contacting me via [email protected].
- Well-written and high-quality original content ONLY. This includes good composition and lighting, with no blur, and vibrant colors.
- Submissions MUST fit in one of the following categories: Travel Photography; Expatriate Photography; or Mexico Photography. THESE ARE THE ONLY SUBMISSIONS I AM ACCEPTING AT THIS TIME. Images can include people, animals, places, etc… Anywhere from 10 to 20 images are acceptable.
- Images submitted will be properly credited to you. If possible I prefer your logo on your images.
- Images should be accompanied by at least 300 words. You can tell us about yourself or your work.
- Keep in mind a specific theme such as “Paris photography” or whatever fits.
- Submissions will be reviewed and possibly edited for quality and Google SEO.
- DO NOT submit reviews or affiliate links.
- Submissions should include a personal image and bio.
- Submitting an article does not guarantee acceptance.
Thank you for your interest and I hope I can feature your work on LGL :-) Tina